Milliken Church is committed to protecting your privacy. This Statement of Privacy and Security applies to the Milliken Church website and governs data collection and usage. Milliken Church is a general audience website, intended for users of all ages. Personal information of all users is collected, used and disclosed as described in this Statement of Privacy.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet and any connection information relevant to your navigation on our site. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse to, or away from the page.
Collection of your Personal Information
- Milliken Church does not collect any information about your computer hardware and software.
- We are not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the Milliken Church website, including websites that link to the Milliken Church website.
At times, the Milliken Church website may include interactive forms to collect the personal information you choose to submit, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address and telephone number.
- Information is collected to facilitate inquiries, responses to inquiries and fulfillment of ministry services.
- In support of Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, we do not send Commercial Electronic Messages without having received consent. Individuals may always freely opt out of our electronic communications (which are non-commercial in nature) by following the instructions to “opt-out” included in said communications.
Use of your Personal Information
It is possible that Milliken Church may also use the personal information you’ve submitted to inform you of other products or services available but will not sell or disclose your personal information to any other entity. Milliken Church does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists, or any information therein, to third parties. Milliken Church may access and/or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with the legal process served to Milliken Church or in regards to the site;
- protect and defend the rights or property of Milliken Church, including its website; or
- act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Milliken Church or the public.
Transmission and Security
Personal information may be stored on secure Internet servers that host the Milliken Church website or in the secure database procured and used by Milliken Church.
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the above terms and conditions of use, which together with our Statement of Privacy and Security govern Milliken Church’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.