May 29, 2022
Welcome to Milliken!
Salvation belongs to our God!
9 Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to watch us live or afterward.
Worship in Song
“Send The Light”
“Great Are You Lord”
1 Corinthians 3:6-9(NIV)
Worship In Song
Time of Prayer
“The Church Has Left The Building”
“I Give MyselfAway”
Closing Remarks/ Benediction
Children’s Church now in person and online!
- Children’s church has moved to 10:30am.
- This meeting will be for both in-person and online to allow for any children who will be in attendance at church to join in online as well.
- We will set up in the Fellowship Room for the children to gather where they will be able to participate in Virtual Children’s Church with other children who will be joining from home.
Calling All Servants of the Lord!
Local Church Conference
Milliken Church will have a Local Church Conference on Wednesday, June 15 @ 7:00pm. All members who are able are asked to mark their calendars and attend.
Pastor Eddie’s Installation Service
- Our new Senior Pastor will be officially installed as Pastor of Milliken Church on Sunday, June 19, 2022 (Father’s Day). Our District Superintendent will be present and all are invited to come.
- This is Father’s Day and to celebrate, we would like to organize our first in person time of fellowship by restarting our annual Father’s Day Barbecue! Details of this even will be updated as we get closer to June.
Youth Camp Event in July!
Attention MWMC Youth! We would like for you to come to a special Youth event that would be our first excursion since 2020! This Youth Camp will be from July 27- August 1. Pastor Eddie will provide details of this even in the next coming weeks.
Worship Arts Team
We have been blessed with a wonderful team of volunteers who have committed their gifts to serving the Lord in this capacity. We would love for more of you to join our Worship Arts Team. Here are 3 reasons why you should join:
1) A place to develop your gifts and be equipped to serve
2) Wonderful team of believers who support each other and pray for each other
3) Youth Alert! If you are looking to gain credits toward your volunteer service, this is a great way for you to earn those credits!
For more information, please visit www.millikenchurch.org for details on these areas of service.
Offering During COVID-19
Please remember Tithes and Offerings can be submitted in person or online. If you would like to arrange a personal drop off please call 905-475-3579. Please make an appointment before a drop off is made to ensure someone will be present to receive it. Leave a message and someone will confirm your arrangements. You may also visit us at www.millikenchurch.org and select GIVE. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Sermon: “The Church Has Left The Building ”
Scripture: Acts 1:8; 1 Corinthians 3:6-9
Speaker: Pastor Eddie Jjumba
This Week at MWMC
Sun. May 29
Milliken Worship Service & Livestream @10:00 am
Children’s Church Online @ 10:30am
*In-person and Online service. Children who are at church will be dismissed to join others online.*
Tue. May 30
Time to Pray via Zoom @ 7:15 pm
Sign up on our website at www.millikenchurch.org/contact to get connected to our group to receive Zoom link
Wed. June 1
Bible Study via Zoom
Bible Study has concluded for the season and will resume with a new date and book study soon. Sign up on our website www.millikenchurch.org/contact to get connected to our group to receive Zoom link
MWMC Youth @7:30pm
Join us as we continue our theme of the season: “Having the Mind of Christ.”
Sun. June 5
Worship Service & Livestream @ 10:00 am
Children’s Church Online @ 10:30am
*In-person and Online service*
**Staff and Volunteer Luncheon following morning service***
Last Sunday Statistics
Online Viewers: 87
In-Person Attendance : 45
Offering Last Sunday : $4750
About Milliken Church
Milliken Wesleyan Methodist Church is a welcoming community that values diversity. We strive to honour God, confessing Jesus is Lord, through various forms of praise and worship, thoughtful teaching, opportunities for spiritual growth, leadership development, compassionate outreach and service.
Visit our contact page for more information and ways to get in touch with us!