May 22, 2022
Welcome to Milliken!
Salvation belongs to our God!
9 Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, because this man, too, is a son of Abraham. 10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.”
Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to watch us live or afterward.
Worship in Song
“Great and Mighty Is He”
“Graves Into Gardens”
Worship In Song
“I Am Not Alone”
Time of Prayer
“Family Matters: Help Needed”
“And Can It Be”
Closing Remarks/ Benediction
Children’s Church now in person and online!
- Children’s church has moved to 10:30am.
- This meeting will be for both in-person and online to allow for any children who will be in attendance at church to join in online as well.
- We will set up in the Fellowship Room for the children to gather where they will be able to participate in Virtual Children’s Church with other children who will be joining from home.
Calling All Servants of the Lord!
Pastor Eddie’s Installation Service
- Our new Senior Pastor will be officially installed as Pastor of Milliken Church on Sunday, June 19, 2022 (Father’s Day). Our District Superintendent will be present and all are invited to come.
- This is Father’s Day and to celebrate, we would like to organize our first in person time of fellowship by restarting our annual Father’s Day Barbecue! Details of this even will be updated as we get closer to June.
Youth Camp Event in July!
Attention MWMC Youth! We would like for you to come to a special Youth event that would be our first excursion since 2020! This Youth Camp will be from July 27- August 1. Pastor Eddie will provide details of this even in the next coming weeks.
Worship Arts Team
We have been blessed with a wonderful team of volunteers who have committed their gifts to serving the Lord in this capacity. We would love for more of you to join our Worship Arts Team. Here are 3 reasons why you should join:
1) A place to develop your gifts and be equipped to serve
2) Wonderful team of believers who support each other and pray for each other
3) Youth Alert! If you are looking to gain credits toward your volunteer service, this is a great way for you to earn those credits!
For more information, please visit www.millikenchurch.org for details on these areas of service.
Offering During COVID-19
Please remember Tithes and Offerings can be submitted in person or online. If you would like to arrange a personal drop off please call 905-475-3579. Please make an appointment before a drop off is made to ensure someone will be present to receive it. Leave a message and someone will confirm your arrangements. You may also visit us at www.millikenchurch.org and select GIVE. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Sermon: “Help Needed”
Scripture: John 5:1-9; Acts 16:9-15
Speaker: Pastor Stephen Rollins
This Week at MWMC
Sun. May 22
Milliken Worship Service & Livestream @10:00 am
Children’s Church Online @ 10:30am
*In-person and Online service. Children who are at church will be dismissed to join others online.*
Tue. May 24
Time to Pray via Zoom @ 7:15 pm
Sign up on our website at www.millikenchurch.org/contact to get connected to our group to receive Zoom link
Wed. May 25
Bible Study via Zoom @ 7:15pm
Bible Study resumes this Wednesday with book: Paul’s Letter to the Romans. Sign up on our website at www.millikenchurch.org/contact to get connected to our group to receive Zoom link
MWMC Youth @7:30pm
Join us as we continue our theme of the season: “Having the Mind of Christ.”
Saturday, May 28 @9:00am
Men’s Breakfast Online
Sun. May 29
Worship Service & Livestream @ 10:00 am
Children’s Church Online @ 10:30am
*In-person and Online service*
Last Sunday Statistics
Online Viewers: 97
In-Person Attendance : 62
Offering Last Sunday : $3660
About Milliken Church
Milliken Church is part of The Wesleyan Church; an evangelical, holiness group within the Methodist Christian family of denominations. To learn more, visit our website or speak with our pastor.
Milliken Wesleyan Methodist Church is a welcoming community that values diversity. We strive to honour God, confessing Jesus is Lord, through various forms of praise and worship, thoughtful teaching, opportunities for spiritual growth, leadership development, compassionate outreach and service.
Visit our contact page for more information and ways to get in touch with us!