April 3, 2022
Welcome to Milliken!
This is the Season of Lent
Rend your heart and not your garments. Return to the LORD your God, for he is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and abounding in love, and he relents from sending calamity. – Joel 2:13
Visit and Subscribe to our YouTube Channel to watch us live or afterward.
Worship in Song
“Who You Say I Am”
Worship in Song
“Good Good Father”
Hebrews 7:11-14 (NLT)
1 Corinthians 12:12-27
Worship in Song
“He Knows My Name”
Time of Prayer
Meet the Pastor
“Family Matters: Nothing Priestly”
Song of Reflection
“The Goodness of God”
Closing Remarks/ Benediction
April 3- Pastor Eddie Jjumba
Mid-Week Lenten Services
Mid-week services will be conducted during the season of Lent, every Wednesday from March 2- April 13 at 7:30pm.
Those who wish to attend must pre-register to meet guideline restrictions. Please make your reservation by calling 905-475-3579 and leave a message with a contact number so we may confirm your attendance.
WELCOME PASTOR EDDIE & FAMILY!
Sunday, April 3rd @ 10:00am
- We are proud to announce that Milliken has a new senior pastor!
- We welcome Pastor Eddie Jjumba, his wife Bernadette, and their 3 children, Kristian, Ithiel and their newborn daughter, Zuri to our Milliken Church Family!
- Please give them a warm welcome when you arrive
GOOD FRIDAY SERVICE
Friday, April 15, 2022 @ 2:30pm
- Join us for our afternoon Good Friday service where we reflect in thanksgiving for Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross.
EASTER SUNDAY WORSHIP SERVICE
Sunday, April 17 @ 10:00am
HALLELUJAH HE IS RISEN! Holy Week concludes as we praise our risen Saviour shouting that Jesus is Alive! Join us as we celebrate our Lord.
- Easter Lilies will be decorating our sanctuary platform in April and are available to be collected Easter Sunday, April 17 after the Morning Worship Service. To place your order, please leave a message for our administrative team with the number of potted lilies you would like to collect. Donations for the lilies will start at $15.
Worship Arts Team
We have been blessed with a wonderful team of volunteers who have committed their gifts to serving the Lord in this capacity. We would love for more of you to join our Worship Arts Team. Here are 3 reasons why you should join:
1) A place to develop your gifts and be equipped to serve
2) Wonderful team of believers who support each other and pray for each other
3) Youth Alert! If you are looking to gain credits toward your volunteer service, this is a great way for you to earn those credits!
For more information, please visit www.millikenchurch.org for details on these areas of service.
Offering During COVID-19
Please remember Tithes and Offerings can be submitted in person or online. If you would like to arrange a personal drop off please call 905-475-3579. Please make an appointment before a drop off is made to ensure someone will be present to receive it. Leave a message and someone will confirm your arrangements. You may also visit us at www.millikenchurch.org and select GIVE. Your contributions are greatly appreciated.
Sermon: “Family Matters: Nothing Priestly”
Scripture: Hebrews 7:11-14; 1 Corinthians 12:12-27
Speaker: Pastor Eddie Jjumba
This Week at MWMC
Sun. April 3
Milliken Worship Service & Livestream @10:00 am
Children’s Church Online @ 11:30 am
Tue. April 5
Time to Pray via Zoom @ 7:15 pm
Sign up on our website at www.millikenchurch.org/contact to get connected to our group to receive Zoom link
Wed. April 6
MWMC Mid-week Lenten Service @7:30pm
Join us for an hour of discipleship as we learn disciplines to help shape our relationship with Jesus as we journey through 40 days of reflection and reconciliation
Thurs. April 7
* No MWMC Youth Online
Bible Study via Zoom @ 7:30pm
Bible Study resumes this Wednesday with book: Paul’s Letter to the Romans. Sign up on our website at www.millikenchurch.org/contact to get connected to our group to receive Zoom link
Sun. April 10
Sixth Sunday of Lent Worship Service & Livestream @ 10:00 am
Children’s Church Online @11:30am
Last Sunday Statistics
Online Viewers: 114
Offering Last Sunday : $7322
About Milliken Church
Milliken Wesleyan Methodist Church is a welcoming community that values diversity. We strive to honour God, confessing Jesus is Lord, through various forms of praise and worship, thoughtful teaching, opportunities for spiritual growth, leadership development, compassionate outreach and service.
Visit our contact page for more information and ways to get in touch with us!